Whatever the reason you have decided to part with your much-loved SMART saddle, you can now use the SMART
Hub to advertise your SMART saddle for sale directly in front of genuine SMART saddle enthusiasts via our
The SMART Hub can be viewed by anyone looking for a second-hand SMART saddle. All saddles are verified to
avoid the pitfalls of scam advertisers (yes, they are out there!).
For those customers looking to advertise their saddle for sale in order to upgrade to a new
model, we are offering £100 voucher towards a new SMART saddle when you list on our
Why Use the SMART Hub?
- Maximise views and traffic at the only official site for all things
- Set listing fee to verify and advertise your saddle for sale – no sales commission or hidden costs
when your saddle sells
- £100 credit voucher to upgrade to a NEW SMART Saddle when you use the SMART Hub to
advertise your second-hand SMART Saddle
- Verify your SMART saddle with SMART Saddles HQ to instil confidence amongst buyers*
- List your saddle for as long as you like until it sells – no time limit or relisting fees.
- Search a selection of second-hand SMART Saddles in one place
- FREE to browse
- Avoid the scammers - verified saddles for peace of mind
- SMART Essentials and SMART Extras for your new-to-you SMART Saddle available to buy directly from
- Find your nearest approved SMART Advisor on the SMART Saddles website for a
post-purchase home consultation for best results
*** List your second-hand SMART saddle for FREE until 30/05/2023!
Thereafter: £80 until sold, price includes saddle listing and admin fee for verification process
Second-hand SMART Saddle Verification
Sadly, it has come to our attention on many occasions that not all on-line adverts are genuine. Our
verification of individual saddles for sale includes confirmation of:
- saddle serial number
- year of manufacture
- outstanding credit
- reported missing/stolen
*In order to verify your saddle, we will need to carry out a video call inspection of the saddle,
including the serial number.
- Listing to include: SMART Saddle photograph, description (including size, model, location/country,
postage cost and other relevant details), price, seller contact email and phone number.
- The SMART Hub is a third-party listing platform only
- Saddles listed on the SMART Hub are not stored by SMART Saddles Ltd
- Saddles listed are not owned by SMART Saddles Ltd. No insurance, warranty or
guarantee is included
- SMART Saddles Ltd are not agents in any third-party sales on the SMART Hub and will not get
involved with any post-purchase disputes
- SMART Saddles Ltd are not liable for the condition of, nor any faults or defects
found with any of the saddles listed
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to satisfy themselves of the condition and price of their
- It is the user’s responsibility to ensure all items are suitable and appropriate for their horse and
- The manufacturer’s warranty on SMART Saddles is non-transferable upon sale of the saddle
- The £100 upgrade voucher is only applicable to NEW SMART Saddles purchased from SMART Saddles Ltd
- The Seller should notify SMART Saddles immediately once the saddle advertised is sold.
Riding can be a dangerous activity and neither SMART Saddles Ltd nor any of its employees or agents
accepts any liability should any of its products be involved in any accidents or any cases of either horse
or rider or any third party being damaged or injured.